Saturday, August 16, 2008

Jada's Birthday party!

Well lets just say chaos instead of birthday party. So we had her birthday at 6:00, well about 6:04 it started pouring rain. No big deal right. Unless you are having a BBQ outside with 35 people, then you get to figure out where to put all those people in about 20 sec. I just have to say thank you to everyone for hanging in there. It was a good night though to be surounded by friends and family.

Colby put her in her motocross jammies, not my idea of a birthday outfit. Oh well.


Just call me Martha Freakin Stewart! FYI that is ice cream cake, bet you didn't think I had it in me.

Jada only ate 3 cup cakes

1 comment:

Kirsten and Cory said...

okay, you really are Martha Freakin' Stewart...but I love that you are...that must be why we get along so well!
Jada looks so cute and I can't believe she is one! Happy Birthday Jada!