Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to my honey!

So Colby has turned the big 30! Sweet twenties will never be his again. I'm just glad that he will always be older than me. So in this tender moment I thought that I would make a list of 30 things I love about Colby. So here we go.
I love Colby because...

1. He loves his family so much, and he makes it known.
2. He is a better parent than I am. He is always so good to play with his kids.
3. He loves my family.
4. He likes to be adventurous.
5. He is an outdoors man.
6. He hates watching sports. (he would rather play them)
7. He's not into hunting.
8. He likes to go shopping with me. (which can be very challenging)
9. He respects his parents.
10. He knows how to work hard.
11. He knows how to play hard.
12. He always kisses me goodbye.
13. He always tells me he loves me before he hangs up the phone.
14. He helps around the house.
15. He's not afraid to say he's sorry.
16. He is very particular about his ketchup and root beer.
17. He likes good music.
18. His dimple below his eye.
19. His big muscles!
20. His bright and warm smile.
21. His laugh when he gets laughing real hard. I use to think it was embarrassing but now it's funny.
22. His scenes of humor.
23. That he is very layed back.
24. He doesn't care what people think.
25. He took back his X box 360 because he knew it would take away from his family time.
26. He is sensitive
27. He likes to ski, wake board, rock climb, carve board, hike, camp, Mt. bike, jeep, ride 4-wheelers and motorcycles, pretty much anything fun.
28. He is selfless and would give me anything he possibly could.
29. He is strong in the church.
30. He is perfect.

I can't wait until he turns 50.

3 comments:

The Carter Family said...

Wow! I had better not let Josh see this he will think I jipped him. That is so sweet of you. I am glad you found someone that it so perfect for you.

Kirsten and Cory said...

You really did get a winner, but you are one too!;)
Hope his birthday was a happy one! See you at the river!

Anonymous said...

How cute Becca. I must say I think Colby's laugh is quite funny too. I just wish Ryan was here so I could hear both of them laugh at the same time. That was something.