Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Jada


It is so crazy to think that a whole year in her little life has already passed. I can't believe how lucky I am to have Jada in my life. She brings such a sweet spirit with her. I love that every time I look at her, she gazes back at me with her big blue eyes, and looks at me like I could do no wrong. I love her to pieces. Her smile is so contagious I can't help but smile back and laugh. I am so glad that I am able to be her mom. Thank you Jada for brightening up my life. Happy 1st Birthday!

2 comments:

The Carter Family said...

Thanks for having us over for Jada's birthday party. We had a great time. Happy Birthday Jada!

BRITT said...

She is so freakin cute. Those pictures of her turned out do cute. Her party was fun you are a great host! And she did so good with her cake!