Sunday, July 6, 2008

St. George Trip

So we took a little getaway down to St. George in June so Colby could go on his high adventure and so I could hang out with Katie. We had a blast. First we went to Crawdad canyon to do a little rock climbing. Katie was a trooper Colby made her go up 2 climbs, she is funny she always says she cant do anything but when you make her she ends up showing you up. The little girls had fun to. Asha is a natural which isn't surprising and Ev and Sage did good to. Katie and I went down to Vegas for a day of shopping which was not as successful as I hoped, I only got one shirt , oh well it was still fun. And what would a trip to St.George be without a little pool time. Poor Jada by the time I got the camera she fell asleep in grandma's arms. All in all we had a great time. Thanks Katie for entertaining me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a fun time too! Looks like your camera worked some. I love the Kung Fu Panda quote.